今天朋友找去K歌,一隆點了這首Wherever you will go
我一直覺得好像在哪聽過
回家找了找,才發現原來是"穿越時空愛上你"的主題曲
原唱樂團是The Calling
有著抒情搖滾風格,主唱帥帥的,聲音也很有低沉磁性
歌詞來源 : 網路搜尋
So lately, I've been wondering
所以最近 我在思考
Who will be there to take my place
有誰會出現 來取代我的位置
When I'm gone, you'll need love
當我離開的時候 而你需要愛
To light the shadows on your face
去點亮在妳臉上的灰暗
If a great wave should fall
如果一個大浪即將來襲
It would fall upon us all
那不會只落在你的身上
And between the sand and stone
而在砂礫與碎石之間
Could you make it on your own
妳能夠自己走下去嗎?
If I could, then I would
如果我可以 那我一定會
I'll go wherever you will go
跟隨著妳到任何地方
Way up high or down low
無論路途如何高低起伏
I'll go wherever you will go
我一定會跟隨著妳 到任何地方
And maybe, I'll find out
而或許 我會找到一個方法
The way to make it back someday
讓一切回到最初的單純
To watch you, to guide you
讓我能凝視著妳 讓我能引領著妳
Through the darkest of your days
走出那些妳生命中最黑暗的日子
If a great wave should fall
如果一個大浪即將來襲
It would fall upon us all
我會與妳一同抵擋
Well I hope there's someone out there
而我希望 能有一個人
Who can bring me back to you
把妳帶回我的身邊
If I could, then I would
如果我可以 那我一定會
I'll go wherever you will go
跟隨著妳到任何地方
Way up high or down low
無論路途如何高低起伏
I'll go wherever you will go
我一定會跟隨著妳 到任何地方
Runaway with my heart
跟著我的心逃走
Runaway with my hope
跟著我的希望狼狽逃走
Runaway with my love
跟著我的愛 匆忙逃走
I know now, just quite how
現在我終於了解了 就在這個時刻
My life and love might still go on
我的生命 會與我對妳的愛一同走下去
In your heart and your mind
在妳的心裡 以及妳的意念
I'll stay with you for all of time
我會陪著妳 每時每刻
If I could, then I would
如果我可以 那我一定會
I'll go wherever you will go
跟隨著妳到任何地方
Way up high or down low
無論路途如何高低起伏
I'll go wherever you will go
我一定會跟隨著妳 到任何地方
If I could turn back time
如果我能夠讓時光倒流
I'll go wherever you will go
我必然會跟隨妳到任何地方
If I could make you mine
如果我能夠擁有妳
I'll go wherever you will go
我一定會跟隨妳到任何地方
MV :
ROCK!!!
沒有留言:
張貼留言